APS : Friday, 17 February 2017
ALGIERS-Algeria has donated a 30-tonne humanitarian aid consisting mainly of foodstuffs to Libyan populations in border regions. The aid has been delivered on Friday,
announced the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
“This new aide, decided by the Algerian government, is another gesture of solidarity with the Libyan brotherly and neighbour people, who experience a difficult situation due to the crisis they are facing since many years,” added the Ministry in a communiqué.
“Algeria is willing to pursue its constant and tireless efforts in direction of Libyan parties to end the conflicts opposing them under a political solution and through inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation,” said the Ministry.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia