APS : Friday, 17 February 2017
ALGIERS-Algeria has donated a 30-tonne humanitarian aid consisting mainly of foodstuffs to Libyan populations in border regions. The aid has been delivered on Friday,
announced the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
“This new aide, decided by the Algerian government, is another gesture of solidarity with the Libyan brotherly and neighbour people, who experience a difficult situation due to the crisis they are facing since many years,” added the Ministry in a communiqué.
“Algeria is willing to pursue its constant and tireless efforts in direction of Libyan parties to end the conflicts opposing them under a political solution and through inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation,” said the Ministry.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president