APS : Friday, 17 February 2017
ALGIERS-Algeria has donated a 30-tonne humanitarian aid consisting mainly of foodstuffs to Libyan populations in border regions. The aid has been delivered on Friday,
announced the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
“This new aide, decided by the Algerian government, is another gesture of solidarity with the Libyan brotherly and neighbour people, who experience a difficult situation due to the crisis they are facing since many years,” added the Ministry in a communiqué.
“Algeria is willing to pursue its constant and tireless efforts in direction of Libyan parties to end the conflicts opposing them under a political solution and through inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation,” said the Ministry.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide