APS : Friday, 17 February 2017
ALGIERS-Algeria has donated a 30-tonne humanitarian aid consisting mainly of foodstuffs to Libyan populations in border regions. The aid has been delivered on Friday,
announced the Foreign Affairs Ministry in a communiqué.
“This new aide, decided by the Algerian government, is another gesture of solidarity with the Libyan brotherly and neighbour people, who experience a difficult situation due to the crisis they are facing since many years,” added the Ministry in a communiqué.
“Algeria is willing to pursue its constant and tireless efforts in direction of Libyan parties to end the conflicts opposing them under a political solution and through inclusive dialogue and national reconciliation,” said the Ministry.
- (English) Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- (English) Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- (English) President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- (English) Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- (English) Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum