APS : Tuesday, 30 October 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria and Cuba emphasized Monday the need to give a fresh impetus to cultural cooperation between the two countries, especially in terms of heritage,
within the framework of the bilateral convention concluded between the two countries.
Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi and Cuba’s Deputy Minister of Culture Guillermo Solenzal Morales called for enhancing exchanges in relation to heritage, considering Cuba’s significant experience in restoration.
Mihoubi on Monday received, at the ministry’s headquarters, the Cuban official who is on a visit to Algeria.
Morales is leading a delegation of Cuban writers who come to Algeria to attend Algiers International Book Fair.
The two sides highlighted the importance of stepping up cultural and artistic exchanges, including dancing, visual arts and film industry.
Algeria will be the guest of honor of Havana’s international book fair in 2019.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune