APS : Tuesday, 30 October 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria and Cuba emphasized Monday the need to give a fresh impetus to cultural cooperation between the two countries, especially in terms of heritage,
within the framework of the bilateral convention concluded between the two countries.
Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi and Cuba’s Deputy Minister of Culture Guillermo Solenzal Morales called for enhancing exchanges in relation to heritage, considering Cuba’s significant experience in restoration.
Mihoubi on Monday received, at the ministry’s headquarters, the Cuban official who is on a visit to Algeria.
Morales is leading a delegation of Cuban writers who come to Algeria to attend Algiers International Book Fair.
The two sides highlighted the importance of stepping up cultural and artistic exchanges, including dancing, visual arts and film industry.
Algeria will be the guest of honor of Havana’s international book fair in 2019.
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces