APS : Thursday, 23 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria “strongly” condemned the terrorist attack perpetrated Wednesday, in Westminster, in the British capital.
“The attack that struck, this afternoon, the British capital is a coward terrorist attack that we condemn in the strongest terms, underlined the spokesperson of the ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“This attack shows, once again, that terrorism rages brutally and without distinction all across the world,” he added.
“We express our solidarity and our sympathy to the British government and to the families of the victims,” said Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We reiterate our firm condemnation of terrorism and call for a resolute and joint action from the whole international community to effectively fight against this scourge which represents a serious threat to international peace and security, concluded the foreign ministry’s spokesperson.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart