APS : Thursday, 23 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria “strongly” condemned the terrorist attack perpetrated Wednesday, in Westminster, in the British capital.
“The attack that struck, this afternoon, the British capital is a coward terrorist attack that we condemn in the strongest terms, underlined the spokesperson of the ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“This attack shows, once again, that terrorism rages brutally and without distinction all across the world,” he added.
“We express our solidarity and our sympathy to the British government and to the families of the victims,” said Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We reiterate our firm condemnation of terrorism and call for a resolute and joint action from the whole international community to effectively fight against this scourge which represents a serious threat to international peace and security, concluded the foreign ministry’s spokesperson.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum