APS : Tuesday, 27 September 2016
BORDEAUX (France)- Algerian movies will be at the spotlight at the fifth Independent Film Festival of Bordeaux (Fifib-France), to be held in October (13-19), the event’s organizers said.
A section entitled “focus on young Algerian cinema” will show, off competition, many movies, including fiction short “Kindil El Bahr” (2016), Damien Ounouri.
The section will also screened documentaries “Roundabout in my Head” (2015), by Hassen Ferhani and “Samir in the Dust” (2015), by Mohamed Ouzine.
About twenty productions (short and feature films) from France, Brazil and Portugal, among others, are to take part in the festival’s competition section.
A panel of judges made up of film industry professionals will award six awards, including the “Aquitaine Film Workout”.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo