APS : Tuesday, 07 June 2016
ALGIERS – The 3rd session of the Algerian-US bilateral strategic dialogue will be held on Saturday and Sunday in Algiers, said Tuesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This session will be chaired by Algerian Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and African League Abdelkader Messahel and Acting Coordinator for Counterterrorism in the Bureau of Counterterrorism (CT) at the U.S. Department of State Justin Siberell.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune