APS : Tuesday, 07 June 2016
ALGIERS – The 3rd session of the Algerian-US bilateral strategic dialogue will be held on Saturday and Sunday in Algiers, said Tuesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This session will be chaired by Algerian Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and African League Abdelkader Messahel and Acting Coordinator for Counterterrorism in the Bureau of Counterterrorism (CT) at the U.S. Department of State Justin Siberell.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification