APS : Tuesday, 07 June 2016
ALGIERS – The 3rd session of the Algerian-US bilateral strategic dialogue will be held on Saturday and Sunday in Algiers, said Tuesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This session will be chaired by Algerian Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and African League Abdelkader Messahel and Acting Coordinator for Counterterrorism in the Bureau of Counterterrorism (CT) at the U.S. Department of State Justin Siberell.
- Lamamra partakes in 76th session of UN General Assembly
- President Tebboune receives Vice President of Libyan Presidential Council
- Lamamra, V. Muraleedharan discuss issues of common interest
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide