APS : Tuesday, 07 June 2016
ALGIERS – The 3rd session of the Algerian-US bilateral strategic dialogue will be held on Saturday and Sunday in Algiers, said Tuesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This session will be chaired by Algerian Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and African League Abdelkader Messahel and Acting Coordinator for Counterterrorism in the Bureau of Counterterrorism (CT) at the U.S. Department of State Justin Siberell.
- (English) Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- (English) Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- (English) President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- (English) Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- (English) Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum