APS : Saturday, 16 May 2020
ALGIERS- A military transport plane of the Algerian Air Force, loaded with 29 tonnes of food and various medical equipment on board, took off Saturday from Boufarik Air Base to the Nigerian capital, Niamey, said the Ministry of National Defence (MDN) in a statement.
” A military transport plane, loaded with 29 tonnes of food and various medical equipment, took off today, Saturday, May 16, 2020, from the Boufarik Air Base in the First Military Region to the Niamey airport in Niger,” said the source.
“This fourth shipment of humanitarian aid is part of the strengthening of solidarity between Algeria and Niger,” added the ministry.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries