APS : Tuesday, 07 February 2017
ALGIERS-Zambia’s Foreign Minister Harry Kalaba on Tuesday expressed his country’s willingness to “revitalize historical” relations with Algeria in several fields.
“My visit to Algeria will be an opportunity to revitalize my country’s ties with Algeria,” Kalaba told the press upon his arrival in Houari Boumediene international airport.
Zambia’s FM, who highlighted “historical” relations between Zambia and Algeria, stressed the need to “strengthen” bilateral relations in all fields.
Both countries should “update” the various agreements inked between both parties in 2010.
Algeria and Zambia signed in May 2010 many bilateral cooperation agreements on several fields and areas of activities following the works of the first session of the Algeria-Zambia joint committee.
Kalaba was welcomed upon his arrival in Houari Boumediene airport by the Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister