Yemeni FM hails Algeria's "support to his country, its legitimate leadership"
APS : Saturday, 15 July 2017
ALGIERS-Deputy-Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Yemen Abdul Malek al-Mekhlafi on Saturday hailed Algeria’s support to “his country and its legitimate leadership.”
In a statement to the press, the Yemeni FM, who as welcomed upon his arrival in International Houari Boumediene Airport by Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel, affirmed that “Algeria is an important country on the Arab stage and we always bank on its support to Yemen and its legitimate leadership to restore peace.”
The same official said that Algeria is part of “permanent consultation” between the two countries, which aims to “discuss the political and regional situation and the issues relating to the situation in the Arab world and terrorism in general.”
The visit is also an opportunity to “inform Algerian brothers of the situation in Yemen, which suffers from the impact of a destructive war and seeks to restore peace and strengthen the efforts made by the UN.”
Al Mekhalfi, who hailed “brotherly and longstanding” bilateral relations, expressed their willingness to “strengthen” relations in various fields, referring to “the strong presence” of Yemeni students in Algeria thanks to the facilities they benefit from.”
The Yemeni FM is on a working visit to Algeria until 17 July.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée