APS : Monday, 16 April 2018
ALGIERS- The annual Congress of Audiovisual Authors, members of the International Confederation of Societies of Authors and Composers (CISA), kicked off Monday in Algiers.
Coordinated by the National Office of Copyright and Related Rights (ONDA), member of CISAC, this meeting which will be held until Tuesday will be marked by the participation of about one hundred of authors and artists from about thirty countries alongside CISAC’s vice-president Marcelo Pineyro.
Experts and representatives of copyright societies and members of CISAC will broach during this meeting the situation of audiovisual copyright in Africa.
Minister of Culture Azzedine Mihoubi, of Communication Djamel Kaouane and of Higher Education and Scientific Research Tahar Hadjar were present during the opening of this annual meeting hosted for the first time by Algeria.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum