APS : Tuesday, 03 May 2016
ALGIERS- Women in Parliaments Global Forum (WIP), holding its annual summit, has bestowed its Special Award to Algerian Government.
The award will be handed over, on Wednesday, to Minister of National Solidarity, Family and Women’s Affairs Mounia Meslem.
Meslem has been designated by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika to represent the Algerian Government in the awarding ceremony, to take place in Amman, Jordan.
Algeria has received the distinction in “recognition, by the WIP organizations, of the progress made by our country in promoting Algerian women’s role in political and economic fields,” the ministry of National Solidarity, Family and Women’s Affairs said in a statement.
Women in Parliaments Global Forum is holding its annual summit in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) region for the first time ever.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy