APS : Saturday, 21 October 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has received, Saturday in Algiers, the United Nations Secretary General’s Personal Envoy for Western Sahara, Horst Kohler, who is on a tour in the region.
During the discussions, held at the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Messahel and Kohler focused mainly on issues related to the Western Sahara conflict.
Kohler’s tour, started seven days ago, is the first of its kind to the region since his appointment by UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres as his personal envoy for Western Sahara.
The UN envoy has visited, so far, Morocco, Sahrawi refugee camps and Algeria and he intends to head for Mauritania as from Monday.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president