APS : Saturday, 21 October 2017
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel has received, Saturday in Algiers, the United Nations Secretary General’s Personal Envoy for Western Sahara, Horst Kohler, who is on a tour in the region.
During the discussions, held at the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Messahel and Kohler focused mainly on issues related to the Western Sahara conflict.
Kohler’s tour, started seven days ago, is the first of its kind to the region since his appointment by UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres as his personal envoy for Western Sahara.
The UN envoy has visited, so far, Morocco, Sahrawi refugee camps and Algeria and he intends to head for Mauritania as from Monday.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation