APS : Wednesday, 09 May 2018
AMMAN- The authorities of Tubas governorate in the West Bank (Palestine) decided to name one of the city’s main streets after President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika,
“in recognition of Algeria’s position in favor of the Palestinian cause.”
The street which has been named Tuesday after President Bouteflika is located in the city of Tamoune in the East of the governorate of Tubas (North of the West Bank).
It is a large main street which links Tamoune to the north of Al Aghouar.
The city of Tamoune constitutes 75% of the surface area occupied by Israel which prevents the Palestinian population from building and farming their lands under an unfair military pretext.
The ceremony took place in the presence of the local authorities and Palestine’s ambassador to Algeria Louai Aissa who said that the “children who chanted Algeria reflect our pride to be Palestinians in our land and despite all the violations against this people, no one can dislodge us from here.”
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president