Volkan Bozkir hails President Bouteflika’s role in promoting peace, security
APS : Tuesday, 26 December 2017
ALGIERS- Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Volkan Bozkir hailed Monday the role of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika
in the promotion of peace and security in the world thanks to the success of the national reconciliation policy in Algeria.
During his talks with the Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah, the Turkish official said that President Bouteflika is “an important personality in the international relations.”
The talks were an opportunity to “exchange views on issues of common interest, notably the latest developments of the Palestinian issue,” said a communiqué of the Council of the Nation, underlining that the two sides stressed “the need to coordinate positions to allow the Palestinian people to exercise their right on their territory in accordance with the international decisions.”
“Terrorism and the fight against this scourge were also broached during this meeting,” concluded the source.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia