APS : Sunday, 19 March 2017
EL BAYADH- The Victory Day is a major stage in the history of Algeria and the crowning of the relentless struggle against the French colonialism, said Sunday President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
“The victory Day is a milestone in Algeria’s history and the crowning of the relentless struggle against the yoke of colonialism, from which the Algerian people suffered and continue to suffer from its legacy,” said President Bouteflika in a message marking the Victory Day (19 March), read on his behalf by the Adviser to the Presidency of the Republic, Mohamed Ali Boughazi.
“On that day, our valiant people sounded the death knell of a very long colonial era following the glorious National Liberation War, during which they made huge sacrifices,” added the Head of State.
“The ceasefire, signed on 19 mars 1962, was achieved through the sacrifices of shuhada (liberation war martyrs) and mujahideen (liberation war veterans). It was also the fruit of bitter negotiations conducted by the Algerian delegation with the occupying France, to snatch the right of our people to freedom and to recover their sovereignty over their entire country,” said the President of the country.
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie