APS : Sunday, 10 September 2017
ALGIERS-Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro Moros on Sunday began a two-day working visit to Algiers, which will be an opportunity to “assess the state of bilateral friendship and cooperation relations “between Algeria
and Venezuela,” the Presidency of the Republic announced in a communiqué.
“President of the Bolivian Republic of Venezuela, his excellency, Nicolas Maduro Moros is on a working visit to Algiers on 10-11 September,” said the source.
“Both parties will assess the state of bilateral friendship and cooperation relations, as well as the means to strengthen them,” said the source.
“They will also exchange views on regional and international issues of common interest, including the situation of the global hydrocarbons market and its prospects,” concluded the source.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony