APS : Sunday, 10 September 2017
ALGIERS-Venezuela’s President Nicolas Maduro Moros on Sunday began a two-day working visit to Algiers, which will be an opportunity to “assess the state of bilateral friendship and cooperation relations “between Algeria
and Venezuela,” the Presidency of the Republic announced in a communiqué.
“President of the Bolivian Republic of Venezuela, his excellency, Nicolas Maduro Moros is on a working visit to Algiers on 10-11 September,” said the source.
“Both parties will assess the state of bilateral friendship and cooperation relations, as well as the means to strengthen them,” said the source.
“They will also exchange views on regional and international issues of common interest, including the situation of the global hydrocarbons market and its prospects,” concluded the source.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification