APS : Monday, 10 July 2017
ALGIERS-The ambassador of the United States to Algeria, Joan Polaschik hailed Monday, in Algiers, Algeria’s willingness to share its experience in terms of national reconciliation with the other countries,
particularly those in crisis situation.
“Algeria has been through difficult years in the 1990s and it has, today, a very important experience (in the fight against terrorism and the promotion of national reconciliation) to share, particularly in these periods where we experience crisis situations in several countries across the world such as Mali, Libya, Syria, and Iraq,” Polaschik told the press in the sidelines of the international workshop on the “Role of National Reconciliation in the Prevention and the Fight Against Violent Extremism and Terrorism.”
“The Algerian experience can also help settle these crises even if each crisis has its own specificities,” she said.
“The American diplomat also said that her country shares Algeria’s vision regarding the need to settle the various crises politically rather than militarily.”
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار