APS : Wednesday, 20 July 2016
ALGIERS- United States Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken will pay a three-day working visit to Algeria, as from Friday, said Wednesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During the visit, “Blinken will hold discussions with Algerian top officials on bilateral cooperation and means to strengthen it,” said the communiqué.
Topical regional and international issues will be also at the centre of discussions, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony