APS : Wednesday, 20 July 2016
ALGIERS- United States Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken will pay a three-day working visit to Algeria, as from Friday, said Wednesday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
During the visit, “Blinken will hold discussions with Algerian top officials on bilateral cooperation and means to strengthen it,” said the communiqué.
Topical regional and international issues will be also at the centre of discussions, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister