APS : Saturday, 07 July 2018
ALGIERS-The Council of the Nation (Upper House) will take part on 8-9 July in Amman (Jordan) in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union for the Mediterranean (PA-UfM), said Saturday the Council of the Nation in a communiqué.
MP of the Council of the Nation, Vice Chairman of the Committee on Energy, Environment and Water at the Parliamentary Assembly of the UfM, Amar Makhloufi, will participate in this meeting, which seeks to outline the action plan of the next step and assess previous progammes, concluded the source.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied