APS : Saturday, 07 July 2018
ALGIERS-The Council of the Nation (Upper House) will take part on 8-9 July in Amman (Jordan) in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union for the Mediterranean (PA-UfM), said Saturday the Council of the Nation in a communiqué.
MP of the Council of the Nation, Vice Chairman of the Committee on Energy, Environment and Water at the Parliamentary Assembly of the UfM, Amar Makhloufi, will participate in this meeting, which seeks to outline the action plan of the next step and assess previous progammes, concluded the source.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea