APS : Saturday, 07 July 2018
ALGIERS-The Council of the Nation (Upper House) will take part on 8-9 July in Amman (Jordan) in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Union for the Mediterranean (PA-UfM), said Saturday the Council of the Nation in a communiqué.
MP of the Council of the Nation, Vice Chairman of the Committee on Energy, Environment and Water at the Parliamentary Assembly of the UfM, Amar Makhloufi, will participate in this meeting, which seeks to outline the action plan of the next step and assess previous progammes, concluded the source.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum