APS : Saturday, 03 February 2018
ALGIERS- Council of the Nation (upper house of Parliament) is taking part in the 277th extraordinaire session of the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)’s executive committee, to be held February 3-4 in Geneva, Switzerland,
a council’s statement said Saturday.
Top on the meeting’s agenda the Inter-Parliamentary Union’s strategy for 2017-2021, an assessment by experts of IPU action, the new chairmanship’s view about the union’s role and activities and IPU systems’ review.
The council of the Nation will be represented by senator Fouzia Ben Badis, member of the Inter-Parliamentary Union’s executive committee.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization