APS : Saturday, 03 February 2018
ALGIERS- Council of the Nation (upper house of Parliament) is taking part in the 277th extraordinaire session of the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)’s executive committee, to be held February 3-4 in Geneva, Switzerland,
a council’s statement said Saturday.
Top on the meeting’s agenda the Inter-Parliamentary Union’s strategy for 2017-2021, an assessment by experts of IPU action, the new chairmanship’s view about the union’s role and activities and IPU systems’ review.
The council of the Nation will be represented by senator Fouzia Ben Badis, member of the Inter-Parliamentary Union’s executive committee.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony