APS : Saturday, 03 February 2018
ALGIERS- Council of the Nation (upper house of Parliament) is taking part in the 277th extraordinaire session of the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU)’s executive committee, to be held February 3-4 in Geneva, Switzerland,
a council’s statement said Saturday.
Top on the meeting’s agenda the Inter-Parliamentary Union’s strategy for 2017-2021, an assessment by experts of IPU action, the new chairmanship’s view about the union’s role and activities and IPU systems’ review.
The council of the Nation will be represented by senator Fouzia Ben Badis, member of the Inter-Parliamentary Union’s executive committee.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied