APS : Sunday, 10 December 2017
ALGIERS- Council of the Nation (upper house) is to take part in the extraordinary meeting of the Arab Parliament on Monday, at the Arab League headquarters in Cairo, the parliamentary institution said Sunday in a statement.
The latest developments in relation to the US administration’s decision to recognize Al-Quds (Jerusalem) as capital of Israel and to move the US embassy to the holy city will be on the meeting’s agenda, according to the statement.
The Council of the Nation will be represented at the Arab Parliament’s extraordinary meeting by Abdelkrim Koreichi and Aziz Bezzaz, who are also members of the Arab Parliament, the statement concluded.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum