APS : Sunday, 10 December 2017
ALGIERS- Council of the Nation (upper house) is to take part in the extraordinary meeting of the Arab Parliament on Monday, at the Arab League headquarters in Cairo, the parliamentary institution said Sunday in a statement.
The latest developments in relation to the US administration’s decision to recognize Al-Quds (Jerusalem) as capital of Israel and to move the US embassy to the holy city will be on the meeting’s agenda, according to the statement.
The Council of the Nation will be represented at the Arab Parliament’s extraordinary meeting by Abdelkrim Koreichi and Aziz Bezzaz, who are also members of the Arab Parliament, the statement concluded.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine