APS : Sunday, 10 December 2017
ALGIERS- Council of the Nation (upper house) is to take part in the extraordinary meeting of the Arab Parliament on Monday, at the Arab League headquarters in Cairo, the parliamentary institution said Sunday in a statement.
The latest developments in relation to the US administration’s decision to recognize Al-Quds (Jerusalem) as capital of Israel and to move the US embassy to the holy city will be on the meeting’s agenda, according to the statement.
The Council of the Nation will be represented at the Arab Parliament’s extraordinary meeting by Abdelkrim Koreichi and Aziz Bezzaz, who are also members of the Arab Parliament, the statement concluded.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart