APS : Wednesday, 25 September 2019
NEW YORK-Nigerian President of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA 74),Tijjani Muhammad-Bande, has welcomed Algeria’s crucial role at regional, international level.
“Always good to see Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum, I thank you for the support to my Office and Presidency. Algeria’s regional and international
role is crucial, tweeted UNGA President Tijjani Muhammad-Bande after his meeting with Boukadoum.
Themed “galvanizing multilateral efforts for poverty eradication, quality education, climate action and inclusion,” this annual session addresses many international issues related to peace, security, international law and development.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries