APS : Wednesday, 25 September 2019
NEW YORK-Nigerian President of the 74th session of the UN General Assembly (UNGA 74),Tijjani Muhammad-Bande, has welcomed Algeria’s crucial role at regional, international level.
“Always good to see Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum, I thank you for the support to my Office and Presidency. Algeria’s regional and international
role is crucial, tweeted UNGA President Tijjani Muhammad-Bande after his meeting with Boukadoum.
Themed “galvanizing multilateral efforts for poverty eradication, quality education, climate action and inclusion,” this annual session addresses many international issues related to peace, security, international law and development.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart