APS : Monday, 14 November 2016
MARRAKECH (Morocco)- Speaker of the Council of the Nation arrived in Marrakech (Morocco) Monday to represent President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, at the high-level meeting to be held on Tuesday in the margins of the 22nd Conference of the Parties (COP 22) to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
Bensalah was welcomed upon his arrival in Marrakech airport by Moroccan Minister for Foreign Affairs, Nasser Bourita.
The chairman of Council of the Nation is accompanied by Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Ramtane Lamamra.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya