APS : Monday, 14 November 2016
MARRAKECH (Morocco)- Speaker of the Council of the Nation arrived in Marrakech (Morocco) Monday to represent President of the Republic, Abdelaziz Bouteflika, at the high-level meeting to be held on Tuesday in the margins of the 22nd Conference of the Parties (COP 22) to the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
Bensalah was welcomed upon his arrival in Marrakech airport by Moroccan Minister for Foreign Affairs, Nasser Bourita.
The chairman of Council of the Nation is accompanied by Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Ramtane Lamamra.
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied
- Chairman of Libya’s Presidential Council on official visit to Algeria Wednesday
- Hood: Algeria-US views on Libya crisis resolution convergent
- Biden administration seeks to cooperate with Algeria “on common goals,” says Hood
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Tunisian counterpart