APS : Tuesday, 16 February 2016
WASHINGTON – Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs Thomas Shannon will pay visit to Algeria from 20 to 22 February, as part of a regional tour, he started on Tuesday, announced Tuesday US State Department.
In Algiers, the US Under Secretary of State will meet with senior Algerian officials to examine “the strong cooperation” between the two countries, notably in the fight against terrorism, the same source added.
Thomas Shannon will also discuss investment opportunities in Algeria, with company managers and operators.
He is also expected to meet Algerian youngsters who had benefited from the English teaching initiatives granted by US Embassy in Algiers.
Shannon will also visit Tunisia, Burkina Faso and Mali.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne