APS : Sunday, 18 October 2015
ALGIERS- President of Uganda Yoweri Kaguta Museveni has started Sunday a four-day visit to Algeria at the invitation of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
The Ugandan president was welcomed upon his arrival at Houari Boumediene international Airport speaker of People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament) Mohamed-Larbi Ould Khelifa.
“During the visit, President Bouteflika and President Museveni, whose countries share a number of positions on many world issues, will have the opportunity to deepen consultation between Algeria and Uganda on regional and international issues, including peace and security in Africa, the fight against terrorism and trans-border crime in the continent and United Nations reform,” said the Presidency of the Republic in a statement.
The development of exchanges and cooperation between Algeria and Uganda “will be also at the centre of discussions between the two presidents,” added the statement.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne