APS : Sunday, 25 February 2018
ALGIERS- President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey will arrive Monday in Algiers for a two-day official visit to Algeria at the invitation of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika,
the presidency of the Republic said in a statement.
“At the invitation of his Excellency President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, his excellency Recep Tayyip Erdogan, president of the Republic of Turkey, is to make an official visit to Algeria from Monday (February 26) to Wednesday (February 28,” the statement said.
Discussions between the two leaders and the works between the delegations of the two countries will “make it possible for Algeria and Turkey to share analyses on the regional and international situation, especially in the Middle East, the Maghreb and the Sahel,” the statement added.
The discussions “between the members of the two delegations and the business forum, which will bring together a large number of Algerian and Turkish companies, will give a boost to bilateral trade and economic partnerships between Algeria and Turkey,” the presidency’s statement concluded.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum