APS : Wednesday, 14 December 2016
ALGIERS- The Tunisian president Beji Caid Essebsi will pay, Thursday, a fraternal visit to Algeria, at the invitation of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
“The discussions between the two heads of State will further boost cooperation and exchange between Algeria and Tunisia, united by fraternity, solidarity and good neighbourly relations,” said Wednesday the presidency of the Republic in a communiqué.
“The meetings between the two presidents will also allow them to hold consultations on several issues of common interest notably in the Maghreb and Sahelian sub-region, the Arab world and in Africa,” said the source.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea