APS : Thursday, 09 March 2017
TUNIS- Tunisian Prime Minister Youssef Chahed said Thursday that his country hailed Algeria’s achievements at all levels and its role in the preservation of peace and stability in the region.
“We hail Algeria’s achievements in various fields, under the leadership of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, as they have contributed to the restoration of security and stability and the development of the Algerian people, and have also strengthened Algeria’s place and role in the preservation of security and stability in the region,” said Chahed in his opening speech at the 21st session of the Algerian-Tunisian High Joint Commission.
“Tunisia, which continues with determination the establishment of the democratic process in order to resume its economic development and restore its security, reiterates its gratitude to Algeria, President, Government and people, for their support to Tunisia in this major historical context,” he said, adding that “this shows the strong relations between the two countries.”
The Tunisian Prime minister expressed great satisfaction at the development of cooperation between the two countries, especially in the security and military fields, as well as in tourism, human resources, energy, transport, communication technology.
He also welcomed the outcomes of the 19th session of the Algeria-Tunisian Monitoring Committee, held last week in Algiers.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart