APS : Thursday, 09 March 2017
TUNIS- Tunisian Prime Minister Youssef Chahed said Thursday that his country hailed Algeria’s achievements at all levels and its role in the preservation of peace and stability in the region.
“We hail Algeria’s achievements in various fields, under the leadership of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, as they have contributed to the restoration of security and stability and the development of the Algerian people, and have also strengthened Algeria’s place and role in the preservation of security and stability in the region,” said Chahed in his opening speech at the 21st session of the Algerian-Tunisian High Joint Commission.
“Tunisia, which continues with determination the establishment of the democratic process in order to resume its economic development and restore its security, reiterates its gratitude to Algeria, President, Government and people, for their support to Tunisia in this major historical context,” he said, adding that “this shows the strong relations between the two countries.”
The Tunisian Prime minister expressed great satisfaction at the development of cooperation between the two countries, especially in the security and military fields, as well as in tourism, human resources, energy, transport, communication technology.
He also welcomed the outcomes of the 19th session of the Algeria-Tunisian Monitoring Committee, held last week in Algiers.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization