The Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf received Sunday at the headquarters of the Ministry his counterpart from the Republic of Zimbabwe, Frederick Musiiwa Shava, who is currently in Algeria under his participation in the 20th Ministerial Meeting of the African-Nord Foreign Ministers’ Meeting.
The meeting allowed both sides to discuss cooperation and the prospects to enhance them in the light of the upcoming bilateral events, and consult on several regional and international issues of common interest.
The talks focused mainly on the deteriorating situation in the occupied Palestinian territories, particularly in the Gaza Strip, where the situation is dramatic following the war led by occupation forces.
The two FMs reiterated their call to the international organizations and bodies to stop the horrible crimes committed against the Palestinian people and hold the perpetrators to account.
The FMs also exchanged views and analysis on the recent developments recorded at the continental level, notably the ways to boost contribution to the consolidation of the joint African action.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya