Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, received Romanian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Daniela Gitman, who is on a working visit to Algeria as part of strengthening cooperation between the two countries.
The meeting was devoted to examining bilateral cooperation relations and prospects for strengthening them in preparations for the forthcoming events, in particular the exchange of visits between the two countries’ officials.
During this meeting, the parties exchanged views on international relations marked by tensions, the tragic situation in the occupied Palestinian territories, particularly in the Gaza Strip, and developments in the security and political situation in the Sahel-Sahara region.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya