The Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, received Saturday afternoon a phone call from the United States Secretary of State, Antony Blinken.
The phone conversation allowed to exchange views and deepen the consultations about several issues on the Security Council’s agenda for this month, particularly maritime security in the Red Sea, the current situation in the besieged Gaza Strip against the urgent need to speed up providing the necessary conditions to achieve a just and lasting solution to the Palestinian issue, within the framework of the two-state solution, the issue of Western Sahara as well as the bolstering of the US adherence to supporting the political process under the aegis of the United Nations.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister