Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad Ahmed Attaf received Monday, at the headquarters of the ministry, his Chadian counterpart Mahamat Saleh Annadif who is in Algeria as part of his participation in the 20th Ministerial Meeting of African Countries-Nordic Countries, whose works kicked off on Monday.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya