Tebboune receives Yemeni Deputy Prime Minister, Foreign Affairs Minister
APS : Sunday, 16 July 2017
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Tuesday, in Algiers,Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Affairs Minister of Yemen Abdul Malek al-mekhlafi who is on a working visit to Algeria
as part of the permanent consultations between the two countries’ officials, said a communiqué of the Prime Minister’s Office.
The audience was an opportunity for the two sides to “examine the evolution of the general situation in Yemen as well as issues relating to the political and security situation in the region, as a result of the chronic instability characterizing it and the spread of transnational terrorism and its tragic effects on the populations,” said the source.
Prime Minister also seized the opportunity of this meeting to express to his guest “Algeria’s solidarity with the Yemeni brotherly people,” while ensuring the “Algerian State’s willingness to support any effort aimed at restoring peace and security, notably the United Nations’ efforts in this regard, privileging the resort to inclusive dialogue between the parties in conflict,” added the communiqué.
The meeting took place in the presence of Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée