APS : Saturday, 29 July 2017
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Saturday, Mahamadou Diagouraga, the High Representative of the President of the Republic of Mali for the implementation of the Algiers agreement,
bearer of a message from President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita to the president of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, said the Prime Minister’s office in a communiqué.
The meeting, which took place at the end of the 12th session of the Algerian-Malian Bilateral Strategic Committee allowed broaching “the progress of the situation in this country as well as the conditions for the implementation of the arrangements of the Peace and Reconciliation Agreement, resulting from the Algiers process,” said the source.
After having welcomed “the progress” made in the matter, the Prime Minister “ensured his interlocutors of Algeria’s unfailing support for the restoration of peace and stability in this brotherly and friendly country,” while expressing the wish to see “all the efforts made by all the parties involved succeed, as soon as possible, for the benefit of all the components of the Malian people, as well as the whole sub-region.”
The meeting took place in the presence of the minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel and the Malian Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Abdoulaye Diop.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy