APS : Tuesday, 01 August 2017
ALGIERS- Prime Minister Abdelmadjid Tebboune received Tuesday, in Algiers, British Minister of State, Minister for International Development and Minister of State for the Middle East Alistair Burt
who is on a working visit to Algiers, accompanied by Lord Richard Risby, representative of the British Prime Minister, in charge of the economic partnership with Algeria, said a communiqué of the Prime Minister’s Office.
“ The talks allowed the two sides to examine the progress of the bilateral relations which were marked, in the past few years, by a significant momentum for the strengthening of the channels of dialogue and consultations set up by the officials of the two countries on political and security issues,” said the source.
“While welcoming the important progress made in this regard, the two sides underlined their common willingness to strengthen these relations based on permanent dialogue,” added the source.
Broaching the Economic cooperation component, the two sides “reiterated their willingness to continue their efforts aimed at removing all the obstacles likely to thwart the implementation of the projects of major partnerships already identified and also at working for new areas of cooperation, beyond the traditional sectors relating mainly to the sector of energy,” according to the source.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo