Minister of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad, Ahmed Attaf, tasked by President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, began a working visit to the Republic of Romania on Monday evening, at the invitation of his counterpart, Luminita Odobescu.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya