Algeria strongly condemns the terrorist attack that targeted Thursday a graduation ceremony of officer cadets at the Military Academy of Homs, in the Arab Republic of Syria, causing dozens of fatalities among the civilians and officer cadets.
In these painful circumstances, Algeria extends its condolences and its support to the families of the victims and the injured, and reiterates its full solidarity to the Syrian government.
Algeria expressed its belief that the united Syrian brother people, highly resilient due to the painful ordeals they went through, will manage to meet the big challenges imposed by terrorism.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya