Algeria has condemned in the strongest terms the suicide bombing attack outside a mosque in the province of Baluchistan, Pakistan, on Friday, resulting in dozens of deaths and injuries during the celebration of Mawlid Ennabawi.
In this painful ordeal, Algeria extends its sincere condolences to the families of the dead and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured, ensuring its support to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the people and the government.
Algeria reiterates its outright rejection of all forms of violence and intercommunal clashes, and expresses its support to the measures taken by the Pakistani government to put an end to such criminal acts and ensure the country’s stability and security.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya