Algeria condemns, in the strongest possible terms, the terrorist attack perpetrated against a detachment of Nigerien army forces in Tabatol, which caused a dozen deaths and injuries.
In these painful circumstances, Algeria extends its heartfelt condolences to the families of the victims, while wishing a speedy recovery for the injured. It reiterates, in this regard, its full solidarity with the Republic of Niger and the Nigerien people and expresses its commitment to the preservation of peace and stability in this brotherly and neighboring country.
In this respect, Algeria calls on the whole international community to strengthen the regional and international cooperation and coordination to fight against this scourge which hinder the achievement of peace and development in the Sahel region and in the African continent.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya