Algeria is following with deep concern the escalation of barbaric Zionist aggression against the Gaza Strip, which has cost the lives of dozens of innocent children of the Palestinian people who have fallen as martyrs to the stubbornness of the Zionist occupation in its policy of oppression and persecution imposed on the valiant Palestinian people.
Algeria strongly condemns these policies and practices, which are contrary to the most fundamental human norms and international law.
Algeria reiterates its call on the international community to intervene immediately, through the relevant international bodies, to protect the Palestinian people against the brutality and criminality that have become the hallmark of the Zionist occupation of the Palestinian territories.
Algeria remains convinced that the Zionist colonial occupation is at the heart of the Arab-Israeli conflict and that ending the horrors and tragedies arising from this conflict will undoubtedly involve respect for the legitimate national rights of the Palestinian people and the establishment of their independent State on the 1967 borders with El-Quds as its capital.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya