On the instructions of President of the Republic, Abdelmadjid Tebboune, Algeria has decided to urgently send large quantities of humanitarian aid to El-Arich airport in the Arab Republic of Egypt, a sister country, to be delivered to the Gaza Strip via the Rafah terminal.
This aid consists of food and medical products, clothing and tents, which will be transported via an air bridge made up of several aircraft belonging to the ANP’s air force.
This urgent aid reflects the unconditional and unlimited commitment of Algeria to solidarity with the brotherly Palestinian people, who are victims of the ongoing attacks, particularly in the Gaza Strip, perpetrated by the occupying forces.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya