APS : Saturday, 05 November 2016
ALGIERS- The speaker of Mali’s National Assembly, Issaka Sidibe, is to pay a five-day official visit to Algeria from Sunday, at the invitation of the speaker of People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament), Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, the parliamentary institution said Saturday in a statement.
Sidibe, to be accompanied by a large delegation, will have discussions with the speaker of both Algerian houses, and senior State officials.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya