APS : Saturday, 05 November 2016
ALGIERS- The speaker of Mali’s National Assembly, Issaka Sidibe, is to pay a five-day official visit to Algeria from Sunday, at the invitation of the speaker of People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament), Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, the parliamentary institution said Saturday in a statement.
Sidibe, to be accompanied by a large delegation, will have discussions with the speaker of both Algerian houses, and senior State officials.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne