APS : Saturday, 05 November 2016
ALGIERS- The speaker of Mali’s National Assembly, Issaka Sidibe, is to pay a five-day official visit to Algeria from Sunday, at the invitation of the speaker of People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament), Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, the parliamentary institution said Saturday in a statement.
Sidibe, to be accompanied by a large delegation, will have discussions with the speaker of both Algerian houses, and senior State officials.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan