APS : Saturday, 05 November 2016
ALGIERS- The speaker of Mali’s National Assembly, Issaka Sidibe, is to pay a five-day official visit to Algeria from Sunday, at the invitation of the speaker of People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament), Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, the parliamentary institution said Saturday in a statement.
Sidibe, to be accompanied by a large delegation, will have discussions with the speaker of both Algerian houses, and senior State officials.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum