APS : Saturday, 05 November 2016
ALGIERS- The speaker of Mali’s National Assembly, Issaka Sidibe, is to pay a five-day official visit to Algeria from Sunday, at the invitation of the speaker of People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament), Mohamed Larbi Ould Khelifa, the parliamentary institution said Saturday in a statement.
Sidibe, to be accompanied by a large delegation, will have discussions with the speaker of both Algerian houses, and senior State officials.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification