Spanish state secretary for Foreign Affairs on visit to Algeria October 24-25
APS : Sunday, 23 October 2016
ALGIERS- Spanish secretary general for Foreign Affairs, Ignacio Ybanez, is to pay a two-day working visit to Algeria on October 24-25, at the invitation of Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel, the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Sunday in a statement.
The visit “is part of regular political consultations between the two countries,” the statement underlined.
Messahel had made a working visit to Spain in April 2015.”
The meeting between the two sides, according to the statement, will allow “the pursuit and deepening of the political dialogue between Algeria and Spain.”
It will also be an opportunity for the two countries to make a comprehensive assessment of the bilateral relations,” especially as it comes three months after the sixth Algeria-Spain high-level meeting, held on 21 July 2016 in Madrid, in implementation of the Friendship, neighbourly and cooperation agreement, signed by the two countries on 8 October 2002″ in the Spanish capital.
The two sides will “exchange views on regional and international issues of common interest, especially the situation in Libya, Mali, the Western Sahara issue, the latest developments in the Middle East, the fight against terrorism and migration,” the statement said.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée