APS : Sunday, 13 January 2019
ALGIERS-At the invitation of Foreign Affairs Minister, Abdelkader Messahel, South Africa’s Minister of International Relations and Cooperation, Lindiwe Sisulu is to pay a working visit to Algeria as from Sunday,
announced the Ministry in a communiqué.
“The visit, part of enhancing the brotherhood, friendship and cooperation ties between the two countries, will be an opportunity for both FMs to assess bilateral relations and engage in a new partnership, with a view to bringing them up to the level of the privileged political relations between Algeria and South Africa,” said the source.
As part of coordination and permanent consultation between the two countries, “both ministers will discuss several regional and international issues of common interest, in anticipation of many important events, including the African Union-European Union ministerial meeting scheduled for 21-22 January and the 32nd African Union Summit, which is to take place on 10-11 February 2019 in Addis Ababa,” concluded the source.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina