APS : Monday, 16 April 2018
ORAN- The eleventh edition of the Scientific and Technical Days (JST11) of the national hydrocarbon company SONATRACH opened Monday afternoon in Oran (432-km west of Algiers).
The opening ceremony was presided by Minister of Energy Mustapha Guitouni, in presence of Minister of Environment and Renewable Energy Fatma-Zohra Zerouati and Mali’s Minister of Mining and Petroleum Tiemoko Sangare.
The four-day event, held under the theme “Innovation and Partnership in a Global Energy Transition,” will be marked by the participation of some 1,500 delegates from 27 countries.
CEOS of leading groups in oil industry, like Total, Cepsa and Eni, as well as national and foreign experts and academics are participating in JST11, which also includes conferences, workshops and roundtables.
A scientific exhibition ExpoSciences has opened at the Conventions Centre of Oran.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum