APS : Wednesday, 09 March 2016
ALGIERS- Acting Director-General for Common Foreign and Security Policy at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Slovenia, Tomaz Lovrencic, expressed Wednesday in Algiers
his country’s willingness to strengthen its relations with Algeria and “enhance them at the highest level.”
“Slovenia seeks to strengthen its political and economic relations with Algeria, as well as other cooperation areas, and enhance them up to a highest level,” Lovrencic told the press at the end of the second session of Algerian-Slovenian Political Consultations, he co-chaired with the secretary general of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi.
The Slovenian official underlined that the two countries work for the strengthening of their relations through “continuous dialogue based on the long-standing and excellent friendship ties between the two countries.”
The session was an opportunity to “assess the legal framework of cooperation between the two countries, as well as the various draft agreements in all areas,” said the Ministry.
The first session of Algerian-Slovenian Political Consultations took place in Slovenia’s capital, Ljubljana, in September 2013.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée