APS : Thursday, 13 October 2016
ALGIERS-Secretary General of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Hassane Rabehi held talks Thursday in Algiers with Chairman of the International Civil Service Commission (ICSC) Kingston Rhodes, who is on an official visit to Algeria, announced the Foreign Ministry announced in a communiqué.
Both officials “deeply examined” means to strengthen technical cooperation between Algeria and the ICSC.
Besides, Rabehi and Rhodes “discussed modalities to share good practices that allow an efficient management of the human resources in public administration.”
On this occasion, Rabehi highlighted the need to “establish fairness ethics” within the International civil service.
Both officials hailed shared willingness to pursue qualitative cooperation.
Kingston Rhodes started Tuesday a three-day visit to Algeria, at the invitation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said a Ministry’s statement.
The ICSC, chaired by Rhodes since January 2007, is an independent body established by the United Nations General Assembly in 1972. It is made up of fifteen member states, including Algeria.
Its main mission is to promote high standards in order to improve the working conditions of international civil servants.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo